Sales & Marketing Operations Intern (Summer 2021) – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
- Assist in the creation of marketing material
- Assist in the development of press releases
- Develop sales/marketing presentations
- Contribute to web and social media initiatives
- Research and analyze competitor offerings, marketing/sales materials, etc.
- Analyze and develop competitor profiles
- Manage large data sets and provide analysis supporting key marketing initiatives
- Requires a High School Diploma and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline
- Undergraduate major in Marketing, Communications, Web Design, or other applicable major
- Superior writing abilities, with attention to detail
- Experience with web content and/or advertising
- Communicates well to various levels of leadership
- Creative, highly motivated, and driven
- Must be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. US Citizenship is required.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Marketing+Operation+Intern&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=834d138cb6ce815f&rtk=1era11uf4o21n800&from=rss→