Feldco Factory Direct
General Manager (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Feldco, the #1 Window, Siding and Door Company in America(recognized by Window and Door Magazine), is looking for a motivated, organized and entrepreneurially driven General Manager to grow a $2,000,000+ home renovation division. The General Manager will be accountable for the overall vision, strategy, and leadership of Feldco’s Sales and Operations Team in Cedar Rapids.
Feldco is honored to have been named a top workplace in 2017 by the Chicago Tribune making us a 5 time award winner! Check out the article by searching “Feldco Top Workplace 2017” on Google!
What We Can Offer You?
Leadership– We are the #1 Replacement Window, Door and Siding Company in America! We take great pride in our leadership and transformation of the home improvement market.
Growth– We have more than quadrupled our business over the past few years and are presently expanding into more new markets.
Advancement– We have recently promoted many internal staff members to senior management positions and offer external training.
Security– We operate profitably and are enhancing the benefits and care of our employees.
Professionalism– We are investing heavily in quality improvements and establishing industry-best operations.
Teamwork– We are focused on assisting each other and working together to take care of our customers.
Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Life, STD, LTD, 401K and Paid Time Off.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage the Cedar Rapids office in order to maximize sales/profitability and ensure product quality all while delighting our customers
- Thrive in a high-performance/high-reward position with aggressive growth goals
- Maximize the conversion of leads to sales revenue and generate referral and repeat business
- Manage performance issues that may arise, as well as hire, train and develop team members
- Hands-on market business development and supplemental lead generation activity
- Recruit and manage installation subcontractors
- Deliver on time operation metrics by effectively managing operations personnel
- Execute process improvements through process design, leadership and training
- Establish and evaluate compliance with all governmental and/or state and local policies, procedures and regulations
- Serve external and internal customers
- Achieve or exceed all departmental goals and company standards
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Five (5) or more years systematic sales experience required
- Two (2) or more years of sales management experience
- Home remodeling and/or construction knowledge preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven ability to apply sound business judgement to establish and accomplish goals
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Demonstrated intelligence and problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written communication across different teams and departments
- Accountability for customer satisfaction with both internal and external customers
- Ability to be project oriented & follow-up with structured action
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
- General Management: 5 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Construction and/or Home Improvement: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Employee discounts
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Manager+General+Manager&c=Feldco+Factory+Direct&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f418cff01f7a9a62&rtk=1d9vjf1tobe10800&from=rss→