Job ID: 3790
Location: US-IA Cedar Rapids HR
The Sales Intern will be responsible for assisting with specific projects to support the management and development of the distributor network and promotion of specific products
- Support internal reporting and processes (including business planning and current revenue forecasts
- Interact with cross functional teams (engineering, controlling, logistics, purchasing, industrialization, central sales, etc.), as necessary.
- Assist with development of application data and specific sales tool in support of new products
- Assist with managing existing dealers effectively through dealer performance management tools
- Prospect new dealers for territories and markets segments not adequately covered
- Attend and coordinate seminars, product demos and other sales activities as required
- Communicate new product launches, product changes implementation as well as pricing policy
- Make Presentations to end-user customers and key corporate accounts
- Coordinate sales training for dealer’ sales force
- Conduct market research in support of new distributor appoinment
Report as agreed timetable all market movements, trends, competition activities, etc.
- A degree in Engineering would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background within a significant global manufacturing company, with strong preference for candidates with past experience of large equipment.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with team members and outside visitors from different hierarchies and cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-management skills.
Referral Bonus Amount:
Hiring Manager: Robert B Quail
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Intern&c=Terex+Corporation&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=cc7d7f0519bf0655&rtk=1di3lmq1h1erc000&from=rss→