Sales Account Representative – eti Management – Cedar Rapids, IA
$11 an hour
Call Floor Sales: 1 year (Required)
Full Job Description
We have been in the software business for 25+ years building programs for companies, such as MacMillan Publishing, and have developed our own unique products that reach out to the legal, expert, real estate, insurance, home inspection, and medical communities. We are looking for determined, assertive, self-motivated, individuals that are driven by making sales and commissions and bonuses in a fast-paced environment. The job starts at part-time, 30 hours per week, until training is complete and certain goals have been achieved. At this point, hours may be increased to 40 per week based on performance.
Pay starts at $11 per hour, plus commissions and sales bonuses. Raises are given based on attendance, call performance, and sales goals.
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Available after 60-days to full-time employees who work onsite 30+ hours per week.)
- Health and dental insurance, employer sponsored (available after 90-days to full-time employees)
- Vision, life, accidental, disability, etc. insurance, 100% employee paid (available after 90-days)
- Casual dress code
- Relaxed, but productive, environment
- Free coffee (regular & flavored), tea (hot & iced), and seasonal beverages
(cocoa, cider, etc.)
- Indoor break room w/ TV. Outdoor area w/ picnic tables in park-like setting.
- Excellent Attendance
- Self-Motivated and Self-Assured
- 2-5 Years of Telemarketing/Sales Experience Preferred
- Minimum of 1 Solid Year of Telemarketing/Call Floor Required
- Great Organizational Skills
- Background Screening
This is a very detail-oriented style of sales job/account management. Sales themselves are generally a 2-3 call process as you are working with your client base. You will be dealing with a professional-to-professional style of sale as the products we offer are tailored to target a very niche market.
Attendance and attentiveness will greatly increase your success rate in this environment. An abundance of self-assurance and tenacity will assist you greatly in selling these products. You will need to believe in yourself and your abilities as a sales rep to make sales and beat goals. You will be required to be able to handle your own client base and manage client retention and renewals.
Training is paid at the rate of $11 per hour. Once training is complete and you have graduated to the next level, there will be the potential to increase to full-time with no more than 40 hours per week and no less than 30 hours per week. There will be pay increases or bonuses when certain sales goals are achieved.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
To keep our employees safe, we practice social distancing with every other desk space unoccupied, whenever possible, and provide reusable masks, protective eyewear, and hand sanitizer.
- Call Floor Sales: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Sales+Account+Representative&c=eti+Management&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=ac9eab8cd75a2488&rtk=1eu6nebvt2v84000&from=rss→