About Siegels Jewelry:
Siegels is the largest Jeweler and pawnbroker in the area. Family atmosphere and challenging job.
Candidate must be outgoing and great at customer service. Will be handling jewelry, electronics, musical instruments, tools and more. Negotiate prices and great at sales. Must work well with others. Candidates will be making loans purchases and consignment evaluations.
We are looking for someone with flexible hours during the week. Friday and Saturday hours are important. Jewelry, musical or electronic sales are a plus. Must be good with sales and numbers.
energetic and self driven.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Store Discount
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Education Reimbursements
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A good first job for someone who is just entering the workforce with limited experience and education
- A good first job for new college grads
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.