The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex is a chic downtown hotel attached to the US Cellular Center is 2 blocks from Cedar River.
This is a Full-Time position, rotating schedules, working either 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. or 5:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Weekends and holidays required.
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour, with Paid Time Off (PTO), Health & Welfare benefit plans, and Team Member and Family Travel Program!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone).
**What will I be doing?**
As a Restaurant Supervisor, you would be responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of a restaurant in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant activities and operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring inventory and inventory control
**What are we looking for?**
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
**What will it be like to work for Hilton?**
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its [global brands](http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php). Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!