Respite Care Provider – Families, Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Families, Inc., a pioneer of home-based family-centered services, is a non-profit counseling agency governed by a volunteer board of directors serving children, individuals, and families in 20+ counties in Iowa.
Families, Inc. is committed to strengthening individuals and families through home-based therapy, education, and support services.
- Experience working with children preferred
- Provide respite care (similar to child care) for children with mental health diagnoses to give parents/ guardians a break in the Cedar Rapids area
Submit a resume or complete our application on our website www.familiesinc.org
*You may respond ‘yes’ to willingness to work in Cedar Rapids if you are living near Cedar Rapids
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cedar Rapids, IA (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Respite+Care+Provider&c=Families&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d0ccdf1f0863e36c&rtk=1ejnvnh63o1lt800&from=rss→