Resort Club Host – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
The Resort Club Host is responsible for enrolling guests in the Resort Club membership to accumulate points and rewards. This position also facilitates entertainment for guests by promoting events and company programs.
- Greet all guests immediately upon arrival at the club desk.
- Create customer club accounts in the casino data management system (KCMS).
- Ensure database integrity with accurate data input and customer information
- Develops relationships with customers to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide company policy, program, and promotion rules to all patrons.
- Promote company facilities and events, such as the Gift Shop, Boutique, food outlets and ticket sales.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with other Resort Club hosts and supervisors.
- Read, understand, and accurately explain all marketing programs and promotions to internal and external guests.
- Maintain confidentiality of all data, including customer and company records.
- Complies with all IRGC regulations and any local, state or federal guidelines.
- Up to 100% Standing.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Basic computer skills. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to obtain Class C license 1 year customer service experience.
Full-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$12.25/hr After Attendance Incentive
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Resort+Club+Host&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=8908a136f02392a6&rtk=1ejiqupdno1ll800&from=rss→