American Food & Vending Enter
Resident Dining District Manager – Multi Site – Fortune 500
AMERICAN DINING CREATIONS is one of the largest privately-held culinary and refreshment service providers in the United States. Having experienced double-digit annual growth for two straight decades, we are also the fastest-growing company in the industry. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Resident Dining District Manager – Multi Site to join our team! As the Resident Dining District Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operation and management of directing dining, catering and corporate activities.
- Act as a liaison between the headquarters and the area’s dining accounts
- Be in charge of operational practices making sure that each dining account runs smoothly and meets projected revenues and sales estimates
- Analyze results and trends; develop action plans to improve performance
- Coordinate with, report and make recommendations to senior management in order to grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Monitor P&L financial reports for each account and develop effective ways to match performance with company projections
- Motivate culinary team to enhance modernization and innovation to current menus
- Cultivate and grow a strong team of committed managers that will maintain profit margins and implement business plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years of relevant industry and management experience in Corporate Dining, preferred Fortune 500 company
- 7+ years’ experience building relationships and managing Higher Education accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite/ Excel
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and supporting staff
We are offering a highly competitive compensation package for this position plus company-matching 401 k, benefits (health, vision, & dental), etc.
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.