Relief Sales Manager – Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. – Cedar Rapids, IA
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc
Relief Account Manager for Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Corallville, Cedar Falls and Waterloo
The Relief Account Manager is responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focusing on execution and merchandising. This person will be accountable for retention and penetration of large format customers by geography and handling on-premise customers.
Shift and Schedule
- 6:00am until work is finished
Compensation and Benefits
- $20.00 per hour (depnding on skill and experience) plus overtime after 40 hours
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid weekly
- Sell Keurig Dr Pepper brands to maximize growth, share growth, distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives by providing a seamless experience to customers in the absence of an Account Manager.
- Contact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of sale material, beverage section revamps, and service requirements.
- Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
- Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays and placement of point of sale material according to company merchandising standards.
- Stock and merchandise Keurig Dr Pepper brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
- Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection and product availability.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales and space allocations.
- Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising.
- 1 year of customer service experience in a retail environment or in a sales position being held accountable for sales targets/upselling
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
Company Overview & EEO Statement
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Relief+Sales+Manager&c=Keurig+Dr+Pepper&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5e51b69affdcf63d&rtk=1ejg8fsg1o20r800&from=rss→