Registered Nurse PRN – U.S. Renal Care – Cedar Rapids, IA
U.S. Renal Care
- Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments, documenting as required.
- Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
- Complete and document monthly review of patient medication profiles and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Participate as a member of the Interdisciplinary team in all required patient assessment and care planning activities.
- Current nursing license in the applicable state.
- Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
- One or more years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Registered+Nurse+PRN&c=U.S.+Renal+Care&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b8e5cdd837354c2e&rtk=1e3amrq41b68v800&from=rss→