- Responsibility for all recruitment related functions in sourcing and hiring top talent for UnityPoint
- Participating in analyzing, evaluating, administering, and recommending best in class short and long term recruitment strategies, including sourcing, building talent pipe-lines, forecasting staffing needs and workforce
- Executing on best practice to achieve best in class candidate experience as well as talent acquisition metrics both regionally and system-wide.
- Project management for applicable HR and/or system-wide
Key Accountability: Recruitment
- Recruits and refers qualified candidates for position vacancies at UnityPoint Health by reviewing applications/resumes, reviewing references conducted, interviewing prospective employees, attending and hosting career fairs, and placing appropriate classified and internet advertising by following established guidelines.
- Manages the organization-wide job posting system to encourage internal promotion of employees, as well as provide equal opportunity for all internal and external applicants to apply for openings within the UnityPoint Health system.
- Researches creative recruitment strategies (e.g. social media, creative marketing, diversity outlets, ) to understand the best places to find the most qualified candidates, in the location they are looking for opportunities. Uses discretion and judgment to determine and put in place best practices for assigned regional recruitment.
- Extends all external and internal job offers to ensure departmental pay equity, compliance with affirmative action standards, while demonstrating an understanding of supply and demand of market-driven Ensures consistency when following practices established in collective bargaining agreements.(As applicable, based on affiliate.)
- Works in collaboration with other UnityPoint Health affiliates to support recruitment and recruitment related initiatives across the health system.
- Provides guidance and direction to all Supervisors, Managers, Directors and Executive staff to ensure appropriate hiring practices by the interpretation of existing and new employment related policies and processes.
- Counsels internal and external candidates on career opportunities, as well as training and development and avenues for
- Provides support and participates in New Leader Orientation in relation to Talent
- Provides guidance and support to existing managers, supervisors, and leads on the use of the applicant tracking software by directing to tools and resources available for training and Facilitates understanding of additional questions as needed.
- Responsible for on-going process improvements in recruitment, onboarding, employment, and diversity
- Participates in community outreach as a representative of UnityPoint Health in the way of mock interviewing, resumes writing seminars, junior and high school presentations,
- Increase public awareness of UnityPoint Health by maintaining high profile with community business, education institutions, representation on city and other professional associations and social activities on an ongoing basis.
- Builds relationships and partnerships with talent acquisition team members system-wide to share in strategy, best practice and further solidify a one team
- Maintains working knowledge of collective bargaining agreements (As applicable, based on affiliate)
Key Accountability: Project Management
- Responsible for contributing to diversity initiatives at UnityPoint
- Administers various work study or internships (As applicable, based on affiliate.)
- Provides new project ideas on an annual basis, and works to lead said projects, as
- Handles Affirmative Action planning and requests. (As applicable, based on)
- Conducts analysis of wage rates in partnership with compensation, hiring leaders and Human Resources Business Partners to ensure retention and internal equity when determining appropriate salary offers.
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
- Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety
- Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable
- Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the
- Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, JCAHO, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding
- Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar
- Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
Preferred or Specialized
Prior project management experience
Effective communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.