Recreation Assistant – The Views of Marion – Marion, IA
The Views of Marion
How would you like to get paid for having FUN while enriching the lives of our community’s elders? Here at The Views of Marion we have a robust and exciting recreation program, and we’re seeking an energetic recreation assistant to help us enrich the lives of our long term care residents. This is a great opportunity for individuals just starting their careers with older adults, individuals who are nearing retirement and want to stay active, or individuals who simply want to share their talents and supplement their income.
Here are some of the FUN job tasks associated with this position:
- Plan and implement programming under the direction of the Recreation Program Director.
- Interact and collaborate with all staff from other departments.
- Foster healthy helping relationships with residents and their families.
- Enjoy autonomy and the freedom to make changes to programming on the spur of the moment when needed.
- Elevate the quality of life for the residents by demonstrating good attendance, maintaining a professional appearance, and coming to work with a cheery, upbeat personality.
- Generate excitement and participation among the residents about the day’s recreational activities.
- If the idea of having FUN while at work appeals to you, we’d love to meet with you! Apply now!
- The Views Senior Living is an EOE.
- Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Recreation+Assistant&c=The+Views+of+Marion&l=Marion%2C+IA&jk=a4cbe5eaea09ed14&rtk=1e3sndkepf2re800&from=rss→