To The Rescue
At To The Rescue, our purpose is; To improve the Quality of People’s lives through personalized and skilled services specifically designed for each person or organization.
Records Specialist/ Bookkeeping Assistant
We are announcing a new career opportunity as a records specialist and bookkeeping assistant. In this position you will be able to make an impact and contribute to our purpose by assisting multiple departments. If you enjoy variety in your role and a fast-paced environment this position could be a great fit for you. You will assist the Accounting Team with light bookkeeping, the Human Resource Team with file management, participate in a variety of special projects, and offer a great first impression to our guests while covering for the receptionist as needed. If you have exceptional attention to detail and a positive, can-do mindset, we would like to have a career conversation with you.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
- Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
- Inputs Preliminary (1st contact) information into Quick Base for sales tracking
- Initiate follow up emails/calls on quotes/estimates for Construction, Cleaning, and Transportation
- Provides support functions for representative payee role including member contact, receipt reconciliation, etc.
- Enters cash receipts into Quick Books daily.
- Tracking and reporting on company wide initiatives such as incident and risk management reporting.
- Orders supplies for company and ensures proper inventory levels on hand (i.e. office supplies, cleaning supplies, day program, construction small item inventory etc.)
- Tracks and submits Construction & Remodel receipts, as well as, Transportation gas receipts
- Recaps Construction jobs including identifying missing parts and order tracking.
- Orders parts for upcoming Construction jobs, as well as, for on-hand items
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memorandum and other material.
- Provide Human Resources clerical support
- Perform support functions for other departments as directed by manager
- Backs up roles of the second administrative role.
- Special projects as needed.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical office support, preferably accounting.
- Positive Communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Accounting/Purchasing experience a plus.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additional hours may be required based on business needs.
What you receive:
- The satisfaction of improving the quality of the lives of others and developing the skills and abilities of your team.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Ongoing career development opportunities.
- Work/life balance in a collaborative and nurturing professional environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Filing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Iowa (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.