Real Estate-Asset Management Internship – Aegon AM – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
Community Investments is a unique investment class and has grown significantly in recent years. The portfolio size has doubled in the past 5 years and requires a comprehensive view of the real estate industry and the ability to utilize the latest asset management practices. The portfolio is currently being managed out of the Cedar Rapids office with underwriting offices located in San Francisco.
- Assist in the collection, organization and analysis of property and market information for use by the asset management staff. Detailed quarterly reports are reviewed and summarized for operating status on more than 550 directly and indirectly-owned investment partnerships.
- Intake of monthly or quarterly reporting includes audits, budgets, financial reports, partnership K-1 tax returns, insurance certificates and construction reports.
- Compile data, generate reports, participate in deal meetings, and provide support involving special projects as assigned within the asset management group.
EQUITY ASSET MANAGEMENT
The RE Equity Group manages a large portfolio of commercial real estate assets derived from direct purchase, foreclosure, or deed in lieu. These asset classes include: office, retail, mixed-use, warehouse, industrial, and multi-family units.
- Assist in the auditing and processing of lease documents and property related contracts/agreements, as well as in the collection, organization and analysis of property and market information for use by the Equity Asset Management team.
- Assist the Asset Managers with ad hoc projects, such as collecting and assembling property data, market data, maps and aerial photos for asset management plans, as well as other special projects as assigned within the Equity Asset Management Group.
- Cultivate or hone marketable skills, including but not limited to: research, analytics, written/verbal communication, troubleshooting, data extraction, task management, organization, and an understanding of commercial data systems.
Must be current full-time undergraduate student of an accredited 4 year college degree program majoring in Finance, Business, Economics, or Real Estate, having successfully completed the first year of that program.
We cannot employ students as interns who will graduate prior to the internship.
**The internships require 40 hours per week for the summer of 2021, continuing through January 2022
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Real+Estate+Asset+Management+Internship&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=0ef0307b414185ab&rtk=1eu44uqmoo1hs800&from=rss→