Real Estate Analyst – Aegon AM – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Collect, input, and review construction, marketing and leasing reports, and assist with equity disbursements as needed.
- Analyze property financials for stabilization.
- Perform credit adjuster analyses.
- Conduct compliance reviews and property site visits.
- Complete analysis of quarterly and annual operations results.
- Work on research projects and establish/maintain project files and databases.
- Collect and review quarterly and annual financial data, including tax returns and audits, and investment risk rate each quarter; enter information in databases.
- Assist with annual budgets; collect, review, scrub and entry of data.
- Support asset management functions through documentation reviews, analysis, site inspections, compliance audit reviews, and plan and budget
- Survey and analyze market data and market trends; coordinate due diligence efforts for acquisition, asset management, and disposition teams.
- Audit and process lease documents and property related contracts; perform reviews for accuracy.
- Enter data into systems; check data for accuracy (Yardi and Investor Central)
- Coordinate with external and internal partners such as Loan and Property accounting, Tax, Legal, Acquisitions, Fund Management and Reporting.
- Research projects and special assignments as assigned.
- Construction monitoring through third party consultants; collection and review of reports, and tracking of construction progress, scope, quality and timeliness.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate finance, economics, business, accounting, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Solid financial skills and knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Team player able to organize short and long term projects and tasks to accomplish departmental goals
- Proficiency using MS Office products
- Experience in real estate; finance, rent-restricted multifamily, asset or property management experience, construction industry knowledge or community development experience
- Experience and technical knowledge of Section 42 and real estate syndication
- Knowledge of multifamily real estate development, including market analysis, deal structuring, basics of construction and rehabilitation, affordable housing operations, property management, and financial analyses.
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Real+Estate+Analyst&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=72c225572b348cbc&rtk=1eum5np8kqem2800&from=rss→