RCA Professional 1- Mortgage-190002515
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Six months to one year of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Basic understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Basic knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong analytical, process facilitation and project management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
Primary Location Iowa-IA-Cedar Rapids
Shift 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.