DUTIES: The BTX mission is to provide quality diagnostic services to residents at their bedside preventing hospitalizations and unnecessary travel. As a BTX radiographer, you will be the face of BTX to our patients by visiting them in their current setting and providing diagnostic services. BTX provides each radiographer the highest quality portable DR equipment available allowing you to efficiently complete your duties and minimize any unnecessary additional work. You will be able to fully complete any exam while with the patient and send it off for interpretation by a physician prior to leaving the premises.
- Be the face of BTX to our patients and clients—professional and compassionate actions, communication and personal appearance are a must.
- Perform x-rays and EKGs on patients as assigned following the company’s technical procedures and Best Practices guidelines.
- Maintain accurate documentation of services performed.
- Process & scan images, ensuring prompt radiology interpretation, calling preliminary results to customer and ensuring prompt reporting of hard-copy results to client.
- Properly care for and maintain company property, including vehicles, phones, and equipment.
- Promote the service to build up additional business.
- Other duties as assigned which may include callbacks or CD deliveries when necessary
- Health & Dental Insurance (after 60 days employment with modest employee withholding)
- Paid Life Insurance (after 90 days of employment)
- 401k with 100% match of the first 7% of your salary (Semi-annual enrollment after 1 year of employment)
- 50% reimbursement on CEU’s and Registry updates after 3 months employment
- Company provided vehicle, fuel & maintenance.
- Technology benefit $200 annually or $400 biannually for personal technology purchases used to help you do your job
- Company credit card for company purchases and fuel for company vehicles.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.