Quality Assurance Manager – Cargill – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Leads and maintains quality control systems and product/process verification systems, including sampling procedures and analytical tests to ensure all products produced meet FSQ requirements.
- Assigns and assists in the performance of quality assurance procedures relative to production, final product, customer complaints, competitive products and registration requirements (this includes coordination of testing performed by outside laboratories).
- Provides overall leadership, development, and talent management activities for direct reports which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training, and budgeting.
- Works with QA personnel in evaluating process and product data trends to determine how they may affect product quality and product safety. With the team, develops a corrective action plan, when needed, to bring the parameters back in line.
- Investigates food safety processes to ensure compliance and reports non-compliance to management and governing bodies along with developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorâs Degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related work experience (quality assurance, food safety, food manufacturing, auditing, regulatory, or related field)
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, weekends and to be on call if needed
- Ability to travel up to 5%
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Advanced computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Package)
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location US-IA-Cedar Rapids
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Quality+Assurance+Manager&c=Cargill&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d6b42edbc5889415&rtk=1e7qsshmgf2cl800&from=rss→