Are you a motivated individual with a passion for helping people and a tendency to have some fun doing it? Then, we think we just might be a better team with you on it.
Our team is full of down-to-earth people with a “work hard, play hard” mentality and outside interests, hobbies, families and lives. Because, after all, we know that a great team member is one that is happy inside our walls and outside them! Ready to make a name for yourself? It’s not just your career, it’s your future – so make sure you join a team where you feel at home. BerganKDV gives you the opportunity to work alongside professionals at all levels and explore what works best for you. Start here and begin building you the future you want.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Implementation Specialist to join our Server Infrastructure Technology team in Cedar Rapids, Iowa or Waterloo, Iowa . The Project Implementation Specialist provides a variety of technology implementation services for our clients. This position focuses on projects, including system upgrades, migrations, and adoption of various cloud solutions such as Office365 and Azure.
Technical Abilities (Accountability):
- Assists clients in the project implementation of software, hardware and other technology solutions
- Executes on project delivery and implementation scope of work within defined budget and schedule
- Tests and troubleshoots final system setup and configuration
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the project implementation process
- Work to continually improve the project implementation process.
- May be involved in pre-sales process to assist in project scoping.
- Complete tickets in ticketing system to track time working on client issues and non-client issues
- Complete documentation in central repository of all pertinent client information, including, but not limited to passwords, configurations and procedures
- Achieves chargeable budgeted time goals
- 4+ years of technical support and project deployment experience.
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field is a plus.
- Industry certifications such as Network+, A+, Microsoft Certifications, VMWare certifications required. (i.e. MCSA, VCP-DV)
- Must be able to sit and stand, with occasional lifting up to 50lbs.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.