Project Analyst 6 – Community Wealth Planner-180036165
At U.S. Bank, we’re passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country’s most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This position assists the centralized Wealth Planning team in developing and presenting wealth plans, seminars and other presentations on complex planning topics and strategies for clients, potential clients, and non-U.S. Bank professionals. Will facilitate planning with the client’s other U.S. Bank Community Wealth Management team members and clients and prospects other non-U.S. Bank professional advisors. Candidate typically has 7+ years of recent consulting, accounting, legal or other related experience, including but not limited to: structuring, drafting, and reviewing estate and financial planning transactions for clients with a net worth > $3 million; experience advising clients regarding stock options and other non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements; providing advice on all aspects of an individual’s wealth management needs. Takes an active role assisting the Director of Community Wealth Planning with the annual Quality of Advice reviews.
Extensive experience using Money Guide Pro, Naviplan, or other comprehensive financial planning software packages is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 7 or more years of wealth planning experience providing wealth, estate, income tax, business succession, or other related wealth management or planning services to HNW clients (Net Worth > $3 million.)
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience drafting or reviewing estate, business and other wealth planning documents, including: executive compensation, stock options and other non-qualified deferred compensation arrangements; business balance sheets, income statements and buy-sell agreements; philanthropic and other charitable giving strategies.
- Self-motivated, excellent interpersonal skills, acumen to independently learn complex financial concepts and software programs designed to illustrate financial concepts to clients in a clear and concise manner.
- Willingness to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- CFP®, CPA, JD, MBA, or other relevant designations are highly desirable
Job Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location Iowa-IA-Cedar Rapids
Shift 1st – Daytime
Average Hours Per Week 40
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.