Title: Programmer Analyst (Entry Level)
Duration: Full Time (Permanent)
Inviting students and programming enthusiasts who will be supporting technology projects throughout the planning and delivery cycles.
- You will be delivering software development improvements and also support the development of Syntel’s standard methodologies.
- Research and bring together both business and technology requirements to support project initiatives, perform analysis of existing or new processes to settle how to best enable and implement.
- Respond to Intersystem impact requests to get the impacted partners and ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests.
- You also will work with business facing analysts to resolve and translate business requirements into technology solutions and participate in end-to-end research and analysis across multiple teams. Work closely with clients/customers to ensure alignment on technical solution.
- Ensure that all documentation meets/aligns with required compliance standards. Lead and monitor end-to-end testing activities
- Responsible for the quality of work in terms of the analysis report, technical design documentation, and the consistency to technical compliance standards.
Do you wish to work with a highly collaborated team of Project Managers and Technical resources?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3.0 or higher Cumulative GPA
- Excellent verbal communication and written, with active listening and summarization skills.
- Knowledge and experience in gathering data for requirements and use case development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to relocate anywhere in the United States based on project requirements.
- Must be Eligible to Work in the United States without Visa Sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.