Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15359
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently searching for a Program, Planning & Control Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
Participates in the control of costs and schedules on projects requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure the contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Collaborates with Project Leadership Team (PLT) in developing cost and schedule plans to meet contractual/project requirements for increasingly larger and more dynamic contracts and projects.
- Performs analysis and prepares reports in order to ensure that projects are within negotiated and agreed upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally. Represents organization Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific initiatives and projects.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems for increasingly larger and more dynamic contracts and projects. Refers to policies and practices for guidance. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
- Frequent use of general/technical knowledge and industry/functional practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts and principles.
- Prepare and submit EAC contract estimates at completion to ensure the accuracy of the programs sales and profit forecasts for program(s) of moderate size and complexity that could require some form customer financial reporting.
- Understanding and utilization of Earned Value Management practices and procedures, which includes scheduling fundamentals and system tool usage, such as SAP/BW and Microsoft products.
- Collaborate with PLT to analyze, prepare and input monthly sales, profit, and milestone billing forecasts and perform same effort for Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategic Financial Plan (SFP) on assigned program(s).
- Provide variance analysis of monthly sales, costs, profit, schedule and milestone billing forecast in comparison to prior and plan. Perform same effort for AOP/SFP.
- Individual job duties may vary.
Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.