Job Description Summary
Production Support ( various shifts: 1st Shift: 7am – 3pm; 2nd shift-3:00p – 11:00pm; 3rd shift-11:00p – 7:00am; all are FT positions)
Perform day to day light industrial work, filling automated machines with varied packaging material Work performance is essential to ensure minimal production down time by keeping up with all assigned tasks production lines. Removing recycle material and placing the appropriate bins, general clean up in the areas assigned. Employee will need to be able to lift up to 50 lb, comply with GMP requirements, and follow all safety rules.
- Perform light industrial automated machine line packaging
- Construct cardboard material into totes
- Empty recycle material and other debris into the appropriate Certa bins
- Cut and remove pallet banding/straps and dispose immediately
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Perform all work in accordance with OSHA, state and municipal requirements and C&W safety policy.
- Always wear assigned PPE that includes eye protection, ear plugs safety shoes and uniforms
- Perform quality work and regularly communicate campus cleanliness status to client
- Available for OT duty for all shifts
- Other duties as needed
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Understands business implications and decisions
- Aligns work with strategic goals as described by C&W management
- Take clear direction from supervisor and the ability to work independently
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req Number: R60094
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.