Dave Wright Nissan Subaru
Please check your email after applying – important next steps!
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- 5 day work week
- 401k profit sharing
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiations
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Product+Specialist&c=Dave+Wright+Nissan+Subaru&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=62bb61cc28e71432&rtk=1d9indd6gf1d9800&from=rss→