Great Western Bank
General Description and Essential Functions
Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to a Private Banking team as they cultivate private client relationships through an integrated wealth management process. Identify and implement products and services to fit client expectations while building long term relationships. Responsible for strong business development efforts to gain market share of high net worth clients. Development and maintenance of loan portfolio and private banking products with the goal of providing maximum profitability with minimal risk.
- Lead the Private Banking team within assigned market by recruiting and developing and maintaining a high performing team to drive results.
- Accountable for coordination of the development strategies that promote revenue growth by attracting new business and building long term relationships with high net worth clients.
- Develop and Manage client relationships to include all types of Private Banking products and services maximizing long term client satisfaction through aggressive cross-selling efforts and accountability towards net client growth risk management effectiveness client service and profitability. Assist team members as needed in meetings with client/prospects.
- Ensure applicable lending policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for adherence to applicable compliance guidelines.
- Ability to provide training coaching and guidance to Private Banking Team; promote learning and growth opportunities.
- Initiate marketing strategies to attract new business and retain existing client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration finance or related field is required.
- 10 years of banking or financial services experience with previous management experience preferred.
- Strong leadership management coaching and mentoring client service sales and marketing.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effectively utilize and manage time to accomplish goals and lead team of Wealth Management experts.
- Good understanding of bank of office operations with a strong aptitude in computer applications.
- Actively participate in community organizations and activities to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the community.
- Register and obtain a unique identifier number from the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System as a Mortgage Loan Originator as well as keep the license in force by submitting updates when personal information changes and to complete the annual renewal of the license.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.