Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 16506
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Single point of contact for engineering on a development project. Responsible for the technical leadership and project management of the design & development activities, within the guidelines set by the LCVSM/Program Manager and Customer.
The Rotary Wing Platform Systems (RWPS) department is looking for a detail-oriented, forward-thinking individual for the role of Principal Technical Program Manager (TPM) for the Future Assault Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA) program. FARA is one of the five aircraft that comprise the US Army Future Vertical Lift (FVL) modernization priority, with a focus on improving capability in the near-future battle space. As the program transitions from concept to execution, the TPM is expected to drive the vision to the execution team, create and maintain a team battle rhythm internally as well as with the customer, and ensure the technical road map for FARA aligns with the greater business unit development plan. This project includes involvement in providing both hardware and software integration. FARA execution will provide an exciting, high-paced, dynamic environment which will result in building a bridge to our future technologies at Rockwell Collins as well as providing a differentiator for the US Army’s continual drive for airspace superiority.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
- Experience leading development of a complex system
- Detailed planning/scheduling experience
- Experience overseeing integration of hardware
- Experience overseeing integration of software
- Strong Earned Value (EV) understanding
- Familiarity with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) customer interactions is highly preferred
- Familiarity with Agile is also highly preferred
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.