Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 16093
We are currently searching for a Principal Marketing Manager – MS Business Development to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000).
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Mission Systems Capture Center is searching for a Capture Manager to be responsible for
the development, implementation, and successful execution of strategic and tactical plans in the
pursuit of winning new business. The qualified person must thrive in a competitive environment,
managing diverse, matrixed teams throughout the pursuit and order capture lifecycle.
- Leading strategic capture efforts of several teams simultaneously, and achieving results
- through personal initiative and counterparts across the organization (i.e. dotted-line
- Contributing original, value-added perspectives, spark constructive debate, effectively
- manage both cool and hot/controversial discussions, easily make connections among
- previously unrelated intelligence/notions, articulate credible visions of possibilities, and
- drive teams in the creation of competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Responsible for the overall soundness of the capture plan and must proactively identify
- teams veering off course and lead the implementation of corrective actions.
- Supporting all activities in the development, implementation and execution of winning
- capture plans such as intelligence-gathering plans, competitive assessments, price to
- win assessments, teaming strategies, win strategies, communication plans, contact
- plans, risk assessments, action plans, bid/no bid decisions, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in engineering and/or program/project management of a
- technical product or program team
- Ability to interact and contribute to technical and business oriented discussions
- Proven record of leading, managing and influencing high-performing teams meeting
- delivery milestones. Earned value experience and familiarity preferred.
- Must be available to travel as necessary
- US Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.