Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 15666
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Principal Manager of Project Management – Digital Technology to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
At Collins Aerospace, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. The Digital Technology Program Management Office is currently searching for a Pr Manager, Project Management to join our team in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. The Pr Manager, Project Management will have responsibilities for consolidating and overseeing Collins Aerospace Digital Technology projects that contribute to the achievement of our company’s strategic roadmap.
- Oversees and coordinates the operational aspects of Digital Technology’s Enterprise Project Plan (EPP).
- Provide leadership support to the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and monthly forecast of the EPP.
- Assists in coordinating DT Project bids.
- Provide guidance and support when understanding Capital and Expense on DT Projects.
- Follows the established functional practices and procedures to meet the operational objectives and long-range goals of the department
- Mainly responsible for networking internally within the department.
- Responsible for process improvements.
- Ensures that the day to day operations are completed in a timely fashion.
- Oversees staffing, development, performance management/evaluation, diversity, health/safety, and employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- Over 7 years’ of IT Project and/or Program Management experience
- Strong experience overseeing enterprise Digital Technology projects
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
- Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
- An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.