United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
We are currently searching for a Principal Government Compliance Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance.
As our Lead Government Financial Compliance Analyst, you will be part of a team responsible for facilitating business with the U.S. Government by supporting the company’s compliance with government financial regulations. This includes regular interface with a broad finance network at all levels and organizations within the company as well as direct interaction with government oversight agency representatives. Working in a dynamic environment, the team partners with the business to enable strategies which maximize cost recovery, limit regulatory burden, and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to compliance.
The Lead Analyst serves as a company subject matter expert in the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Parts 30 and 31, and related sections of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS). Along with this technical expertise, the successful candidate displays strong personal leadership, critical thinking skills, and business acumen.
- Monitor changes in regulations and participate in proactively developing strategies to comply.
- Review company policies and procedures for compliance with CAS, FAR, and disclosed practices.
- Provide expert CAS and FAR advice to colleagues, especially as it relates to cost allocation and allowability.
- Support Business Systems audits and interpretation of relevant regulations.
- Draft responses to alleged non-compliances or audit findings and participate in negotiating resolution.
- Maintain our government contract cost accounting framework, including CASB Disclosure Statements, accounting changes, and related cost impact analyses.
- Support government cost accounting and compliance aspects of acquisitions, divestitures, internal reorganizations, and company initiatives.
- Support other government audits/reviews.
- Mentor less-experienced analysts.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
- CAS and FAR expertise with demonstrated ability to reliably research a broad array of government contracting and accounting issues and generate compliant solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret regulations in a manner that maximizes the contractor’s position.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly organize and articulate complex regulatory information for the purpose of supporting a position and/or effectively transferring knowledge.
- Knowledge of government oversight agency charters and procedures (Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) preferred); experience maintaining positive working relationships with government employees, including strong negotiation skills.
- Experience successfully supporting or conducting compliance audits by government agencies (DCMA/DCAA preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership of complex cross-functional projects and/or technical processes.
- Demonstrated business focus and partnering skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.