Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 16559
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The Collins Aerospace Mission Systems Financial Planning and Analysis Department is responsible for the analysis of financial data and the development of financial forecasts to support a $3.5 billion business. In addition to business decision support for Mission Systems leadership, the department ensures accuracy and completeness of financial results in compliance with corporate policy and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, provides reporting to ensure shareholder information needs are met, and supports the calculation of billing rates for the US Government.
This Pr. financial analyst will be responsible for the consolidation, analysis and reporting of the Mission Systems financials. He/she will work closely with other Mission Systems financial analysts and managers to understand the business and the associated financial forecast assumptions. He/she will provide support to internal and external control and financial audits. He/she is responsible for understanding and posting correcting journal entries to the SAP ledger when needed to support the monthly financial closing. He/she will provide support to executive leadership for the presentation of financial information. He/she is responsible for reconciling, understanding and confirming our financial data to support the monthly financial closing process and will utilize Hyperion and SAP heavily for analysis and reporting.
- Consolidation and presentation of financial data supporting forecast, Planning and Long Range Plan processes
- Providing detailed analysis of variances and summary of changes to support presentations to executive leadership
- Understanding and posting journal entries to support the monthly closing process
- Ad hoc financial support for the Mission Systems Business
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience
- Hyperion Enterprise experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis business processes
- SAP and Hyperion experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.