Pick Up And Delivery Driver – MHC Kenworth – Cedar Rapids, IA
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Pick-Up and Delivery Driver. The role of the Pick-Up and Delivery Driver is to pick up and deliver parts in an assigned territory.
- Assist with shipping and receiving by checking in and stocking parts
- Strengthen customer relationships with prompt and courteous service
- Represent MHC in a professional and dependable manner
- Parts and/or driving related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience dealing with the public in sales/service capacity
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Eagerness to learn new things, accept new challenges
- Desire to grow within company and dealership
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975. Opening for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company grew and expanded.
MHC is now a multi-state network of full-service diesel truck dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration locations, and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential – a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Pick+Delivery+Driver&c=MHC+Kenworth&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=9c984bdd37bce71f&rtk=1enm583oiosj2800&from=rss→