Examination Management Services, Inc.
Examination Management Services, Inc., EMSI, is a national firm that provides a variety of risk management services to the insurance and business communities. We are customer driven and technology focused, with a commitment to providing cutting edge business solutions and service excellence to our customers.
The Phlebotomist is responsible for completing work including a variety of insurance and healthcare products, which could include but are not limited to, insurance exams, clinical trials studies and wellness events.
- Position requires face-to-face interaction with insurance applicants to gather information including physical measurements, blood draws, and interviewing for risk assessment, which may be completed on laptop/tablet
- Travel to Exam sites to complete insurance exams, clinical trials or wellness events
- Process and ship specimens via major courier or delivery to labs
- Utilize EMSI Scheduling application to input availability and acknowledge scheduled appointments
- Requires the use of technology and mobile devices to status cases
- Process and distribute paperwork
- Proficient using technology including tablets and other mobile devices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Functional computing skills using mobile devices including internet
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Legible penmanship
- Ability to perform manual vital signs
- Requires medical training to include phlebotomy skills with a minimum of 100 blood draws within the last 24 months (blood draws will be verified)
- May require state specific license: CA and LA require license
- Medical terminology
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- EKG experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.