Parts Counter Specialist – Thompson Truck & Trailer – Cedar Rapids, IA
Thompson Truck & Trailer
Parts Specialist I
Reports to: Parts Manager
Utilize inventory management software to fulfill parts orders for customers.
- Determine sales opportunities during customer interactions to increase revenue.
- Inform customers of companion parts requirements and specials to ensure the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer in-bound calls and greet walk-in customers to determine their needs.
- Utilize parts management software to research parts availability on-site or for order and communicate timeline and price to the customer.
- Follow established processes to research out-of-stock parts from internal dealerships and outside sources. Obtain proper authorization from the customer before orders are placed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Physical demands of this job are classified as Light: exerting 16 to 50 pounds of force or lifting occasionally, and/or 10 to 15 pounds of force or lifting frequently to move objects.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Part+Counter+Specialist&c=Thompson+Truck+%26+Trailer&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=1bcfbbb2a513a059&rtk=1emsd6jado1ds800&from=rss→