Part-Time Restaurant Equipment Maintenance Contract – Little Caesars Pizza – Cedar Rapids, IA
Little Caesars Pizza
We consider this a position with flexible hours that can be worked outside of normal business hours, if needed. This could also be a side job for those who have standard 9-5 workload or consistent hours with a current company.
We’re looking for a well rounded team member comfortable with at least a few of the following items:
-Preventative Maintenance on HVAC or Cooling equipment
-Experience with HVAC system general maintenance
-Experience with industrial or commercial equipment maintenance
-Experience with heating equipment maintenance
-Experience with basic plumbing repairs (toilets, faucets, etc)
-Experience diagnosing lighting/power related issues
-Experience with networking and troubleshooting local connectivity issues
-Willing to travel up to 2 hours for emergency/scheduled service calls
-Successful prior experience for our position would include: Airplane Maintenance, Large Industrial Maintenance , Hvac Maintenance , general restaurant equipment Maintenance
Our group is willing pay for training for our two main systems (XLT and APEX).
We’re also open to other training classes that will directly increase productivity when providing maintenance for our operations.
List of Equipment Manufacturers:
Crescor, Apex, XLT Ovens, Stephan, Hobart, Commercial HVAC units
Looking for at least 15-20 hours per week commitment.
Equipment and tools are dependent on the contract negotiated. Currently, everything depends on hourly rates and costs associated with service calls. This position does have potential to become a full-time weekly commitment if the individual has interest. Also, depending on the relationship, future transportation would be considered.
No plans to provide a relocation package at this time. We’re looking for someone already local to our operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Mechanical Knowledge: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place