WELCOME TO SHERWIN-WILLIAMS
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position delivers products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint stores. It is responsible for ensuring that deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner. This involves loading customer orders properly on the truck, ensuring that appropriate forms are completed, following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device, and delivering merchandise to the customer in a safe and timely manner. Delivery Drivers may also be called upon to perform other tasks as needed, including warehouse duties, tinting and mixing customer orders and waiting on customers in our paint stores.
- Must have the authorization to work in this country without visa sponsorship.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must have good color perception.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.