Part Time Brand Ambassador
If you are interested in helping to generate sales and increase brand awareness for some of the leading brands that you know and love, then we have the perfect position for you. A successful Brand Ambassador is responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in retail locations.
Things to consider:
- Shifts are generally 4-6 hours Thursday-Sunday depending upon when customers are most active in your area.
- Competitive pay rates
Advance your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
- Maximize brand awareness by moving around the event area to actively engage with shoppers
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent work experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery (Preferred)
- Energetic self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Availability to work a part-time retail schedule including weekends
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
- Background check required
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Brand Awareness & Sales:
- Create brand awareness and positive impressions of the product by engaging consumers through sampling/distributing product and demonstrating product features.
- Interaction with consumers through sampling/distributing products and creating brand awareness and positive impressions.
- Responsible for ensuring brand talking points are communicated effectively with consumers.
- Seek sales opportunities in departments throughout the store and other venues to maximize sales and sales of related attachments.
Event Set-up and Breakdown:
- Responsible for event set-up, sampling, and program breakdown.
- Ensure demonstration area is clean, organized, and correctly set up according to the instructions provided.
- Communicate pro-actively with event Supervisor.
- Accurately complete and timely submit HR paperwork and reports online; call reports, expense reports (if applicable), training certification quizzes, etc… Participate in mandatory on-line training and conference calls (paid).
- Attends initial training via on-line and conference call (specific date still TBD) as well as possible ongoing monthly product training, team meetings, client trainings, etc… (Paid) as a requirement.
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Significant experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, or retail/grocery is highly desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to make oral presentations
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Administrative Requirements
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance. All of our positions require the satisfactory completion of a background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment. Factors including, but not limited to age and time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be taken into account.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.