MVAH Management, LLC is a highly respected industry leader providing superior quality, senior and affordable housing. We hold ourselves to a high set of standards in order to enhance the lives of our residents.
We are searching for a Maintenance Technician to join our team.
Our biggest asset is our associates, and we strive to provide a fulfilling environment with tremendous opportunity to grow with us.
The Maintenance Technician/Make ready Tech ensures resident work orders are completed, preventative maintenance and inspections, and vacant units are made ready for new residents. Under the direction of the Lead Service Tech, various projects will require skills in carpentry, plumbing, appliance repair, electric work, building maintenance, and exterior general maintenance.
Maintenance technicians must have own hand tools, and reliable transportation.
The PART-TIME position Job Duties will include:
- 2+ years of experience with multi-family and multi-building experience.
- General plumbing, electrical, and HVAC experience necessary.
- General painting and drywall experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and possess superior organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, interacting with residents, internal and external partners, vendors, and agencies.
- Ability to communicate respectfully, and efficiently with residents and team members.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, and physical.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/D/V/SO and looking for diversity in candidates for employment.
Job Type: Part-time
- Plumbing: 2 years (Required)
- Make ready: 2 years (Required)
- maintenance technician: 2 years (Required)
- Maintenance Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Appliance: 2 years (Required)
- Paint/Drywall: 2 years (Required)
- HVAC (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.