Cedar Rapids Photo Copy, Inc. (CRPC, Inc.)
CRPC, Inc. is looking for an office manager to join our team. This important role is vital to the success of our company.
Below are the position’s responsibilities:
- Take inbound calls from our customers and assist or route them based on their needs
- Enter service calls and supply requests using our Business Management software
- Utilize software to analyze and proactively initiate supply orders for our customers
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide the best possible customer experience
- Assist walk-in customers with their print shop needs using our light production copier and other print finishing equipment (paper cutters, paper creasers, paper folders, etc.)
- Work through a cleaning list on a weekly basis
- Other projects as assigned
Below are the characteristics/skills we desire for this position:
- Effective communication (both in-person & over-the-phone)
- Previous experience speaking with customers on the phone
- The ability to listen and type at the same time
- Familiarity with computers, technology, and office printers/copiers
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Upbeat and professional mannerism
- Willingness to learn and desire to take initiative to research/learn during slow times
- Previous experience as an office receptionist routing customers to various departments either in-person or over-the-phone
The selected candidate must be able to work each day Monday – Friday between the hours of 8AM – 5PM.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Overtime often available:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.