KMB Property Management
Performs all office coordinator duties in support of the rental office such that office is opened on time fully stocked and messages checked. Ensure that the phones are answered and calls directed, mail opened and correctly distributed, customers and clients are greeted and needs met.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary Duties
- Opens & closes office as outlined in KMB procedure guidelines.
- Checks overnight messages and emails and directs them to the appropriate staff or department.
- Straightens office, stocks forms and refreshments as needed throughout day.
- Communicates any office hour changes to the general public via voice mail message; and autoreply for general delivery email.
- Receives, opens, stamps and processes mail to respective departments and employees.
- Perform all necessary documentation of time, pertinent correspondence such as conversations with clients, vendors or tenants.
- Attend regular progress meetings intended to build communication and strategize work load.
- Secondary Duties & Seasonal Assignments
- Take leasing calls for scheduling with leasing agents when agents are not available.
- Assist in filing and electronic file organization when requested.
- Assist in administrative task which may include but is not limited to:
- Data Entry
- Packets for new tenants or promotional materials.
- Manage calendars for upper management
- Typing correspondence
- Maintain office supplies through inventory system and approved ordering process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Key Contacts
- Director of Operations
- Property Manager
- Leasing, Maintenance, Resident Relations & Accounting Departments
- Supervisory Responsibilities –there are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
- Functional Guidance, Authority and Decision Making
- Supervisory Controls
Reports directly to the Director of Operations and Manager; however much of the work load is self-driven based upon KMB policy and procedure guidelines and upon the needs of the clients and customers.
- Authority and Responsibility
There is no inherent authority however responsibilities include the administration of the guidelines set forth in the Employee Handbook and KMB Policies and Procedures. Employee is responsible for the conveyance of accurate information and efficient use of time which may include redirecting distractions and front office management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience
- Highschool Diploma or Equivalent
- 6 months experience working in administrative or Office Coordinatorist role and/o
- 6 months experience working in customer service field
- Language Skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret directions, Policy and Procedure directives and memorandums from KMB.
- Capable of written communication for conveying information to others and communicating professionally via email;
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Mathematical Skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as measurements and supplies as well as discounts and percentages.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer Skills
- Ability to learn and use computer software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Property Management Software as necessary.
- Minimum typing speed is 80 WPPM
- 10-Key proficiency is helpful
- Tools, Vehicles and Machines
A current and unencumbered driver’s license and licensed and insured vehicle is required for this job. The vehicle must be maintained in a neat, clean and good operating condition always.
- Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
There are no specific certificates, licenses or registrations necessary for this position.
- Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk, or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required of this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
- Work Environment
The work environment characteristics describe here are the representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Excel: 3 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
- Administrative: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.