New Business Development Sales Consultant – Inside Sales – hibu Inc – Cedar Rapids, IA
New Business Development Sales Consultant – Inside Sales
As a Sales Consultant at Hibu you will be a trusted advisor for small business across America. You will strategize with your clients for marketing opportunities that will help their business grow and succeed.
We are searching for dynamic, fearless, motivated sales professionals who thrive on building solid client relationships.
An incredible opportunity for someone looking to excel!
Do you live and breathe through your smartphone and tablet? Are you tuned in to the latest in online marketing trends? Do you anxiously await the next new tech product to be launched? As a Sales Consultant you will have the ability to capitalize on these interests and you are generously rewarded for meeting and exceeding your sales objectives!
- Fearlessly prospect and cold/warm call new SMEs across the country to present the value of Hibu’s advertising and marketing solutions, such as websites, SEO/SEM, and mobile optimization
- Execute sales strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion for your clients
- Study to become an expert in all hibu products, solutions and systems
- Follow up with clients to build a trusted advisor relationship
- Sell in a highly productive and competitive environment achieving and exceeding sales objectives
- Be comfortable with a fast pace and ever evolving solutions
- Do the right thing for your clients
- Innate ability to explain digital concepts related to website design and search marketing
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, ability to work in a commission driven environment
- Solid prospecting and cold calling skills
- Ability to work autonomously, self-disciplined
- A strong ability to develop solutions and creatively strategize on behalf of clients
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, internet savvy and a strong aptitude for learning new systems
- Successful completion of a background check
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- A culture built around teamwork, continuing education, friendly competition and fun!
- Team building activities and recognition
- Paid training program that will help prepare you for success
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid holidays, personal and vacation days
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions,
perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do
what’s right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial
culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter,
rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
NOTE: Hibu is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and consistent with applicable law, provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in completing our job application process. If you need reasonable accommodation and/or are having difficulty completing our online application process due to a disability you may use the following email address [email protected] : Please include your name and contact information and the title of the position you are interested in. Note: this is not for general employment inquires or correspondence. Hibu will only respond to requests related to those who need assistance with the online application process due to a disability. In addition, we participate in E-Verify, for more information please click on the following link http://careers.hibu.com/#about-us
- High School or better
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=New+Business+Development+Sales+Consultant&c=hibu&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b2b25ec3e0e060db&rtk=1ehfso90s33uq000&from=rss→