Cedar Rapids Community School District
Short term Contracts-Teaching/STC-T
- Apply knowledge of ELA/Literacy standards and classroom teaching practices with LA/LIT to ongoing revision of curriculum units, grades 6-8.
- Each team member is expected to be knowledgeable about ELA/Literacy instruction as aligned to district priority standards and the Iowa Core.
- Each team member is expected to have demonstrated the teaching of MS LA/LIT units as aligned to district priority standards and the Iowa Core.
- Each team member is expected to engage in professional learning around materials for grade-level MS ELA.
- Each team member is expected to be an active participant and also demonstrate positive working relationships with other team members.
- Each team member is expected to contribute the specified individual work for the team with the desired quality/team outcomes and by the established deadline.
- All work outside/beyond the teaching contract will be compensated at the per diem rate.
- Certified and contracted Cedar Rapids Community School District 6-8 ELA teachers currently teaching.
per diem rate.
The information contained in this job description is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. Additional duties are performed by the individual holding this position and additional duties may be assigned.
The Cedar Rapids Community School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The district does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
Apply on line or contact the Work Force Center, 4444 First Avenue NE Suite #436. Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402.
Name: Stacy Haynes-Moore
Title: K-12 ELA Facilitator
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (319) 558-4581
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.