Mgr, FP&A – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.When you join our finance team, you’re joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe.As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you’ll be not only be advancing your career, you’ll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
- This analyst will work closely with Mission Systems Operations Supply Chain leaders in managing cost center budgets; responsible for reconciling, understanding and confirming financial data to support the monthly closing and quarterly forecast processes
- The position also requires the ability to understand how Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and Collins Aerospace finance policies apply to current business situations
- Utilize Hyperion and SAP heavily for analysis and reporting
- Monthly reporting & analysis and quarterly forecasting of the Supply Chain manufacturing costs; PPV, Inventory Revaluation, MRO, Shipping, and PIA
- Analyzing potential risks and opportunities. Investigating the “why” and effectively communicating these risks and opportunities to leadership
- Development of the Supply Chain manufacturing cost annual operating plan (AOP) and strategic financial plan (SFP) commitments
- Provide business insight and financial guidance to Supply Chain leadership
- Perform analysis on purchased part standard costs
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Manager&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=55f705f5c17793bd&rtk=1e35hsag2olng800&from=rss→