Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company
SET YOUR OWN SCHEDULE! Part-time and full-time positions available. Flexibility to select your schedule and hours.
Overview/Function: The Merchandiser plays a key role in the sales process of Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company products. They visit customer locations setting out product, rotating new product, and install and maintain point-of-sale displays.
- Follow Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling’s merchandising standards and sales campaign diagrams.
- Set out and rotate products to make visually appealing to consumers and to positively reflect the company and iconic Coca-Cola brand image.
- Act as corporate liaison for sales team and ensure professional contact with customers, while maintaining a clean and neat appearance at all times.
- Follow proper rotation procedure for all product areas (i.e. shelving, coolers, displays and back-stock).
- Install and maintain point of sale items such as: discount coupons, channel price tags, display headers, pole signs, static clings, etc.
- Assist Account Manager with price-management issues.
- Communicate timely to the sales/account manager and/or supervisor any account issues or potential opportunities.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area while ensuring a safe environment for themselves, customers, and consumers. Keep back stock area organized, clean, and condensed per company and customer standards.
- Regularly perform minor as-needed maintenance on displays, and report escalated repairs to Merchandising Supervisor.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma/GED
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent team-player
- Customer-focused with the ability to positively and effectively interact with customers is essential
- Ability to make frequent visits to multiple customer sites each day
- Valid driver’s license
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and effectively solve on-site problems, while under potentially stressful situations
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to varying situations
- Regular, consistent attendance is an essential job function.
- The role will travel to various customer sites, as a result each environment will vary.
- This position is very active and requires regular standing, walking, twisting, grasping, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, sitting, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climb stairs. The employee may frequently lift and/or move items over 55 lbs. Some manual finger, hand, and arm dexterity, and to potentially work around cramped and tight spaces will be needed.
- Extensive regional day travel is required with this role.
- Work hours TBD. (It will be a static, five-day work week.) Additional or alternative days/times may be occasionally needed, depending on customer and/or promotional campaign.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email address to apply. If you do not have an email account, you can create one for free at https://accounts.google.com/signup/v2/webcreateaccount?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=SignUp.
Note: No posting can contain a fully comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required in this role. Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company offers a dynamic, ever-changing environment requiring flexibility and a willing, team-based attitude. Some duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
To ensure the safety of our employees, our customers, and our products, Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company offers a drug-free workplace. Employees are subject to pre-employment/post-offer drug and random drug testing.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Merchandiser&c=Atlantic+Coca-Cola+Bottling+Company&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=68e9aa9feed2e5db&rtk=1dp68hiteovdh800&from=rss→