Western Fraternal Life
Member Service Representative
Community minded organization seeks an outgoing, organized individual for the Member Service Department.
Duties and Responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing excellent service to life insurance and annuity policyholders and agents
- Processing policy transactions/changes and claims
Position requires excellent written and oral communication and computer skills. Applicant must be detail oriented, accurate, and reliable. Life insurance experience helpful.
Western Fraternal Life is a not-for-profit financial services organization that gives back to the communities where our member live and work.
Benefits include competitive pay, a 37.5 hour work week, and a benefits package that includes a 401(k) with generous company match, health insurance with optional vision and dental coverage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.