Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of working from home, from anywhere in the world, with unlimited earnings potential. If you have experience in the meetings industry, enjoy sales, and have an existing network of potential clients, Global Cynergies may be just what you are looking for!
DESCRIPTION: Global Cynergies (GC), www.globalcynergies.com, a worldwide, hotel and venue sourcing company (MICE & Group sector) is looking for experienced Hotel, Meeting/Event and Conference independent sales professionals to join their team of nearly 150 sales executives in 29 countries.
Minimum of two years hotel sales or the equivalent amount of industry experience. Must have the tenacity and ambition of an entrepreneur which, when combined with the support of a global village, leads to success!
- Business development – Prospect, Acquire, Retain Customers
- Develop a portfolio of clients and provide complimentary hotel and venue sourcing services utilizing GC’s business methodology; anywhere in the world.
- Solicit, negotiate and generate contracted revenue for guest rooms and other meeting & event components from prospects/clients that meet established criteria.
- Accurately prepare and present “requests for proposals” utilizing GC’s business procedures ensuring cost savings to client.
- Prospect for new business using a wide variety of methods including phone calls, social media selling, attending networking functions, internet research, existing relationships, etc.
- Properly communicate client’s requirements and objectives during handoff to conference service manager.
- Ensure repeat business by providing reminders of important dates/deliverables, following up after events and providing cost savings reports.
- Ability to prospect for business employing existing relationships, traditional prospecting, social selling skills, etc.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, outlook, and utilization of a CRM.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Commitment and discipline to dedicate a minimum of 20 hours per week to sales and providing customer services.
- Ability to work remotely (dedicated office space, high speed internet, up-to-date computer)
- Commission only – no cap in earnings
- Independent contractor status – at will contract
- Freedom and Flexibility – work remotely on your own schedule
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- 24/7 access to cloud-based tools & resources
- Branded sales & marketing templates, classes, presentations, etc.
- HQ Support – procurement assistance, invoicing, collections, payments, etc.
- Travel – participate in hosted trade shows, FAMs, GC team meetings
- Unlimited sales territories (based on GC protocol)
- Mobility – service clients from any location
- Strong Culture of HIRE Values – Honesty, Integrity, Respect, Earned Trust
- Ability to Connect, Communicate, Collaborate with a global team of professionals
- WBENC – Certified Women owned and operated
Team Member Testimonial
“Working with Global Cynergies gives me the freedom to work however and whenever I choose, anywhere in the world. I love the independence of managing my own business and at the same time I benefit from the branding and tools of a global leader in the MICE industry. Global Cynergies is allowing me to take my business to a level I could not achieve on my own, by offering the opportunity to team with other great Account Executives when I need to. The support we have from the head office team is fantastic. They are always there to help when I need them, and I know they genuinely care, not just about my success, but my well being too.” GC Member, France
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Meeting+Event+Hotel+Broker&c=Global+Cynergies&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=273cf9656b3e6057&rtk=1ddr6flkrf0jm800&from=rss→