Medical Assistant – Part-Time – Limitless Male Medical Clinic – Cedar Rapids, IA
Limitless Male Medical Clinic
Full Job Description
Why Limitless Male Medical Clinic?
Limitless Male is a fast-growing, unique, and team-oriented company that loves to take care of our employees AND our patients. If you are looking to be surrounded by excellence, to be inspired by your peers, to help make a difference, and laughing the whole time… then we need to talk! We also pride ourselves in offering many benefits including health insurance, Limitless Male branded clothing, discounts, a great culture, and more! This is a place you can come in and help men of all walks of life achieve their goals and simply be a better them.
About the Organization
What is Limitless Male? We are a men’s health clinic where every day, we open the doors to invite men of all ages to change their lives and get back in the game by becoming better husbands, fathers, and co-workers. We do it through various avenues of testosterone replacement, peptides, wave therapies, and many other ancillary products to help men feel their best!
This Medical Assistant position will be responsible for providing a great patient experience at every visit. This key role involves guiding patients through the entire visit and helping firsthand in meeting the needs of their visit. This person will be key in building relationships and trust between clinic patients and the providers.
Core Responsibilities and Daily Duties
- Assures patients receive excellent care and customer service with every visit.
- Greet all patients with a handshake and assist them to their exam room.
- Build relationships with all patients to make them feel welcome and comfortable talking about sensitive topics. Make sure that they feel informed, understood, and important.
- Takes great care in participating in the execution of the care plans and treatment developed for each patient by the provider.
- Able to safely disperse proper dosage of medication following the Medical Providers treatment plan
- Work together with providers and the patient experience team to increase efficiency and minimize wait times.
- Ensure that clinical space is kept clean and at the high standard expected in a medical facility.
- Celebrate the success of each patient and encourage others to continue to make positive changes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be licensed in the State of Iowa to administer and chart medications as ordered by the Physician, PA, NP, or APRN.
- Experience in blood draws preferred.
- Self-motivated team player with the desire to be a lead contributor in a growing medical practice.
- Ability to multi-task and work safely and efficiently under pressure
- EMR experience preferred
- Communicates well with patients and medical staff
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors that are genuine, caring, and friendly.
At Limitless Male Medical, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
- PTO accrual
- Health, Vision, and Dental Available
- Appreciation and recognition
- 401K Option
- Limitless Male Clothing Discounts
- Employee Discounts Available
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Medical+Assistant&c=Limitless+Male+Medical+Clinic&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=d05510585dd4873c&rtk=1eum5np8kqem2800&from=rss→