Brand Strategy, Marketing Planning and Budget
- Develop a comprehensive MPS North American Brand Strategy, Annual Marketing Plan and Budget, ensuring these are aligned with the wider global marketing plans and broader Terex objectives
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies as part of the Brand Strategy
- Ensure the strategy and plans are comprehensive and include an internal and external communication plan, a comprehensive budget, a press and industry media plan, including press releases, job stories and editorials, advertising campaigns, digital campaigns and flash news, launch plans, voice of the customer plans
- Coordinate, develop and implement launch plans for each new product launch in NA as required.
- Establish a comprehensive process to monitor marketing spend for each activity, consolidating and sharing costs as appropriate, and immediately raising concerns where spend is set to exceed planned amounts.
- Work with the centralized marketing group to decide how marketing activities will be executed, including the selection, management and evaluation of external vendors and their product such as advertising agencies and freelancers
- Collaborate to gather voice of the Customer in order to define product Content
- Collaborate to develop regular market Analysis for North America
- Work with the brand leaders on campaigns, press releases, customer and dealer events in accordance with the plan
- Gather voice of the Customer in order to define product content
- Continuously evaluate new technologies in the marketing function. Develop a comprehensive global digital customer experience strategy and manage its execution in alignment with the overall brand and business strategy. This includes Web / social media / display advertising campaigns / Marketing app and portal development as appropriate. Work with the centralized marketing team to capitalize on what is readily available and propose future support as appropriate.
Analysis & Customer Satisfaction
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Conduct diligent and insightful market research and analysis, evaluating brand position and strength versus the competition, and use this to drive recommendations on product, advertising and future Brand Strategy. Establish a useful regular review process, utilizing the support of central marketing services to support as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in marketing and sales support with digital experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and organize/complete multiple projects efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Experienced in using various methods of marketing techniques and networks
Location: US-IA Cedar Rapids HR
Job ID: 2241
Terex Corporation is a $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Terex operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. Terex provides team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through Terex University. [email protected] provides a supportive network for Terex women in their jobs and careers. It’s an exciting time to be part of the expanding manufacturing sector. Terex is a place where you can work and grow. Come talk to us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.