This team player will be a self-starter and must demonstrate high attention to detail. The position provides administrative support for 160 employees and serves as a resource for production and skilled trades’ employees who have questions regarding payroll and attendance. A working knowledge of payroll and prior experience in a unionized facility is preferred. Ability to work flexible hours including early morning hours and some weekend hours may be required.
- Serve as Technical Services Kronos payroll administrator
- Serve as attendance coordinator for Technical Services hourly employees
- Learn and understand the Collective Bargaining Agreements ( CBA ’s) covering Craft and RWDSU Unions to ensure that the language in the contract is adhered to and administered in accordance with policy
- Schedule daily and weekend overtime assignments for Technical Services employees
- Perform weekly inventory of miscellaneous office supplies and identify items to be re-ordered
- Create and distribute various required computer reports (CHAMPS, Budget, KPI’s etc.) as needed
- Other tasks, as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required plus a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Experience in Union Environment strongly preferred
- Prior experience in Kronos Time Keeper and SAP is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and the ability to provide excellent customer service for a wide range of customers and activities is critical to this position
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.