Massage Envy Spa
Do you love helping others?
Are you a natural leader who loves to inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the answer is “yes,” we want you on our team at Massage Envy Cedar Rapids. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a sales manager at our Cedar Rapids franchised location, you’ll join a wellness community that’s 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Rally a team of Front desk professionalsto deliver an excellent buying experience for our clients.
- Build relationships with talented FRONT DESK/SALES TEAM to guide, support, and inspire them.
- Lead sales of the location by assisting in membership/ packages sales.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you’ll make in the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that inspires you to be your best with:
Benefits that help you take care of you.
- A Good base pay and commission package to match.
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work.
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you’re consistently challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and developmentto help you grow as a sales manager and lead your team.
WHAT WE’LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER
As a team, we’re committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promise—we help you take care of you—every day to clients and employees alike. You’re the leader of the mission, bringing everyone together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this role includes:
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness journeysby driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving teamby setting clear expectations, providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing performance regularly to empower the sales team to improve and grow.
- Creating a strong workplace culturewhere all employees feel valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy. WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
A team is only as strong as its leader, so we’re looking for people who have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who shine in this role are:
Smart and experiencedwith prior background in management, marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree (preferred).
- Born leaderswho can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and who aren’t afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performerswho can set goals, prioritize work, analyze business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solverswho can think on their feet, bring people to compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We’re excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we can’t wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.